
I think I'll start with my AHHMAZING summer =) sooo... it started real slow on May 22... boringg then I went up to Kirksville, on June 9th, for my brothers college orientation (TRUMAN!!) and thenn I had the most awesomest camp experience ever. Camp Lakewood. I made friends there that I'll never forget, and an experience that will last a lifetime. (best week EVER, i'm going back next summer for 2-maybe 3 weeks!!) If you haven't gone, it's hosted by the YMCA and it's just a down to earth, hang out with a ton of teens, eat great food, chill, have a BLAST camp. So, that was June 15th - June 21st. I had a slow week after that and then I went to Church Camp at Windemere, on the 28th-July 2nd. That brought me wayy close to God. It was like being on a college campus, we had to be places but there weren't any counselors telling us which way to go. Oh, and there were 1500 people there! Woah what a bigg service. Spur58 played there, and It was just a moving experience that I hope everyone gets a chance to have in their life... Now then. I went to Lacrosse Camp on the 7th-11th for my highschool, Eureka. And I had fun, got close to people. Thennn I went to Michigan for a week with my family. and guess who stopped by? My uncle and cousin(the only one that's close to my age!!) came with us for like 4 days out of the week we were there.
Okay, now school. It started the 13th... ew. I kinda like my classes, they're alright. I've met a TON of nice people from LaSalle, the only other middle school that goes into Eureka. Andd right before school started I moved into my neww purple (light) room, and got all set up. And now my bathrooms being re-done it's gonna be awesome =]] So yeah... awesome 4 months for me... now I'm just wondering when the universe will correct itself and something bad will happen, because to every good there's gotta be some unlucky stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment